Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Drive My Car

Hey!

This week was awesome, had some great miracles and a lot of progression in the area!

The biggest miracle was definitely meeting Tayna and Brianna! Our night wasn't going the way we wanted and Elder Stirling and I decided we needed to make an end of the night MBC to see a miracle and find someone who is elect and prepared. Then we continued on talking to every single person, then we went by a garage with a few people talking, so we stopped. Elder Stirling called out and asked how they were doing, but nobody heard us. So we tried once more and then Tayna came out and asked, "are y'all Mormons?" After we answered in the affirmative she was so happy and told us her ex husband was a Mormon. She said she saw us around and always wanted to stop and talk to us. We continued to teach her about the restoration and when we gave her a copy of the Book of Mormon she was so excited! She told us every time she went to a hotel she looked for a copy of the Book of Mormon, but all they ever had was Bibles and she didn't need any more of those. She is now preparing to be baptized on the 20th and she came to both church and a baptism that was last night! And tonight she is going to come to family home evening at the church.


They are so awesome and are so excited with every new thing they are learning. We haven't seen them too much, because we just met them Friday, but they really enjoyed church and the baptism.

Church on Sunday was a regional conference, it was a lot different, I've never had one before. Elder Rasband spoke to us (us as in North America Central, including Canada) it was really cool. Last week was stake conference, so it'll be nice to get back to a normal Sunday next week.

We also had Zone Conference this week, which was strange because we had interviews last week. But President McCuistion told us that once a transfer we will have both Interviews and Zone Conference, so a lot more meetings in the mission. It used to be that we would have these meetings once every three months. But I think it will be good for the mission/missionaries and teach us a lot more on how to be a new missionary. He also announced that we have a new mission vision, it is now the third mission vision I have had. Things have changed a lot under our new mission president, which is to be expected, but I think the changes are good changes.

We just finished up our biking week, and I am so looking forward to having a car. My legs are pretty dead, I know I have said it before but, I will never again say Kansas is flat.

Things here are going so good, transfers are next week and I'm a little nervous. I doubt I will be here next transfer, but I guess I'll find out next week!

Love y'all!

- Elder Andrasko

No comments:

Post a Comment