Monday, October 9, 2017

We'll Bring the World His Truth







Hey everyone! 

So crazy week, and I’m starting my email late, only got a few minutes before we have to leave for dinner.

One cool thing that happened is that Chris got the priesthood this week! Elder Fielding ordained him too! So that was cool, he baptized, confirmed, and ordained him. And something even cooler, we are going to the temple to do baptisms tomorrow! First time at the temple my entire mission! I’ll make sure to get good pictures from that.

So someone I knew from Junction City was in the hospital here in Topeka. So we stopped in to see them yesterday. It was super cool to see some people I haven’t seen in months, that’s one amazing thing about the mission you get to see and get to know a lot of amazing people. A few people who were in my district were there at the hospital too, so it was just a JC party!

Sorry for the lame email, but not too many exciting things. We got a few new people on date this week, but they weren’t able to come to church, they haven’t really been keeping any commitments, so I dont think now is their time. We’ll save them for another set of missionaries :)

Everything is good, it’s the last week of the transfer, so that’s pretty crazy!

Love y’all have a great week!

- Elder Andrasko

No comments:

Post a Comment