Thursday, October 5, 2017

Because I'm HAPPY...




Hello everyone!

I hope you all had the chance to watch General Conference, it's always super awesome and revelatory. This conference was bittersweet though, because it is the last conference I will watch on my mission! 

Anyway we had full time car this week, but it was lost cause I guess for some reason there were cars in Wichita that were unusable. So the 2nd car in 2 transfers I lost :( so back to biking every other day. And oh boy we had a pretty big biking day. It was long and hard, but saw some good stuff come from it.

So this week we were teaching Chris his new member lessons and we were talking about the priesthood, temples, and family history! And we can go to the temple with recent converts to do baptisms! So we are going on the 10th!! Yay I haven't been to the temple my entire mission! But it's finally happening!

Finding has been tough for us, so not a whole lot of new people that we are working with, just the same old. Progression has also been a little stagnant, hopefully this week things will pick up a little bit. 

Not a whole lot to write about, but I do love all y'f
all and hope you have a good week!

- Elder Andrasko

No comments:

Post a Comment