Friday, February 16, 2018






































Hey everyone!

So this was a great week, well for the most part, I kinda got injured playing basketball I'll attach pictures.

Not a lot to talk about this week. We did a lot of tracting, we met a guy named John. John said he knew Mormons from college, he said that Mormons were the guys who would go on two year missions then school you in basketball. John was nice, he had a good restoration lesson with him. But when invited to continue learning, he declined and said he wasn't looking to change religions.

It got pretty cold this week, but it'll be warning up a little this week, before it drops back down. Kansas is strange like that.

Sorry I don't have much to say, but I did have my departing interview with my mission president on Wednesday. It took almost the entire day, but it was good and I received a lot of advice. 

My last full week as a missionary, so it'll be a good one. Love you all!!

-Elder Andrasko 

Pictures.
1: Manhattan, Kansas. Also this picture makes me look like an old man
2: Like I said, it was pretty cold haha
3: My Ankle :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment