Wednesday, February 21, 2018

One Day More . . . Bring Him Home!!!!!





Hey Everybody,

Guess this is it, the end of the road. I can't believe that this is the end if my two years, but it was a really amazing experience for me. I'm so grateful for this experience I had and the way my mission has shaped me.

Anyway we had a pretty awesome week. We got two really awesome, solid, member referrals and one of them is on date for baptism! So we had a dinner with a member and they invited their neighbor, whom we have taught before. After dinner we had a really awesome lesson and set up a church tour, where on the church tour we put him on date. The other referral is from the local LDS chaplain, who is in our ward. While he can't proselyte, he can answer questions which led to him inviting this guy to church, we have a return appointment with him tomorrow. So there is a lot of things going on here in Manhattan. 

My ankle is still pretty banged up, the doctor said I may have fractured my heel. So that's exciting. 

I really have loved my time in Kansas and will miss it a lot.

See y'all soon. 

- Elder Andrasko 

No comments:

Post a Comment