Monday, January 8, 2018

Teach Me To Walk in the Light



Hey everybody!!

This week was great, mostly because Alex got baptized!!

So Alex's girlfriend, who is a member, was out of town and he decided not to tell her until she got back. So Wednesday he surprised her and it was great, he said she was crying and everything! She was also surprised to learn that she would be giving the talk at the baptism. Haha.

So a large portion of the week was spent planning that and making the program and whatnot. 

This week we also had the last district meeting of the transfer, one of our zone leaders is going home this week so it was his last one, sad to see him go.

So funny thing, while filling the font I reach down to check the water temperature, and I have the phone in my shirt pocket. When I feel something slip. I thought that it was just my white handbook or something. No big deal cause it's ruined anyway and I have another one. But nope, it was the phone!! I was mortified, brand new(ish) smartphone and it got baptized! So I hurry and grab it and take everything out and dry it off, everything seems to be working. Then I figure out the home button stopped working! Anyway after a day and a half it started working so no harm no foul.

So Alex invited so many people to his baptism, almost more nonmembers than members. And the spirit was so strong, I look over at Alex and tears streaming down his face. It was a nice experience. 

Things here are good and I am so excited for this transfer, my new companion is Elder Bassett, he was Elder Fielding's MTC companion, so I've heard a lot about him. Exciting!!

Anyway I love y'all and have a good week!

Love Elder Andrasko

Attachments area

No comments:

Post a Comment