Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A Hard Day's Night






Hey everybody!

Man what a great week, it was transfers so a few things got changed up in the zone, half of my district got switched out as well. 

So Elder Zolik left so Tuesday was full of goodbyes. And Wednesday was the start of my last transfer. Hard to believe that I'm already at this point. But I know I still have plenty of my mission left to enjoy!

So Wednesday I spent the afternoon in my old stomping grounds in Junction City, with my old companion Elder Thompson! I got to see a family that was baptized in Junction while I was there. They are some of my very favorite people in the world so it was fun to see then and to mess around with their little toddler Don again. He let me ride his Ninja Turtle bike so that was cool, he beat me in two races...

When Elder Bassett got here we went hard from day one! We've done a lot of tracting and have seen some good success. Sunday night we were doing some late night tracting and met a really cool guy named Brandon and he was pretty interested! He is now preparing for baptism, so hopefully things continue going good.

This week Alex got confirmed! He asked me to perform the confirmation so that was pretty cool!

Oh something cool cool that happened, we were at Casey's, gas station, and as we were walking out the attendant called us through the gas pump to come back inside. She gives us a referral for her mom and then tells us she is going to come to church, and she did and told us that she'll come next week too!

So pretty good week. Love you all and I'll talk to you later!

Elder Andrasko

No comments:

Post a Comment