Monday, December 4, 2017

Hello, Goodbye





Hey everyone!

Wow transfers. It was hard leaving the Sherwood Ward, but I am glad to be here in Manhattan.

So the first part of the week was just saying goodbyes to all the friends I made in Topeka. There were a few hard goodbyes, but the good thing is with all this technology we can stay in touch!

Transfers was a looong day, I had to wake up at 5, make sure I had all my things packed and we had to be out by 6 cause we had to be in Wichita at 8...so long drive there. Then after a few hours in Wichita we drove a few hours to Manhattan! 

Still District Leader, my district is the only one with sisters in it too! The STLs only have 2 companionships under their stewardship.

Anyway I’ve just been learning the area, lots of tracting. Which is a good way to learn an area. While we were out we were knocking a street and there was a house with a “trespassers will be shot” sign. So of course we knocked it. We met a nice lady named Connie! She had all purple on, cause K-State, she even had purple hair. When we talked to her about the Book of Mormon she was so grateful for the information and really wanted to know where she could get a copy. So we of course offered her one, and she was so happy! That’s something I love, seeing people light up when they hear truth being testified.

My new companion is Elder Zolik, he’s from Vegas, and is a pretty funny guy.

Not a whole lot to talk about, but things are good!

Love my mission! ðŸ˜Š
- Elder Andrasko

No comments:

Post a Comment